FRONT DESK SALES ASSOCIATE
about the role
Movements is looking for a happy and motivated individual who is a quick thinker and passionate about providing exceptional service to our members. You are a perfect match if you are passionate about Yoga and interacting with people, able to manage multiple projects and handle different responsibilities and situations simultaneously.
The Front Desk Sales Associate plays a key role in establishing a relationship with our members. Our members are our lifeline, and everything we do is to make them happy. Next to this, our Front Desk Sales Associates are there to support our members in choosing the right membership for their needs, as well as maintaining the desired look & feel of the daily life in our studio.
duties & responsibilities
The role will consist of, but not be limited to the tasks below.
- Delivering exceptional sales and customer service. This can consist of answering questions, troubleshooting, greeting customers and recommending products in studio, or on the phone and email.
- Accurately checking-in students to classes. Processing new contracts in the computer system, selling workshops, packages, processing tea lounge and store purchases.
- Helping customers understand the value of long-term commitment to Yoga and choosing the right membership for their needs. Discerning leads and prospects and following-up accordingly.
- Managing and maintaining the needs of the studio in terms of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Being a team player; proactively involved and aligned with the rest of the organization.
- Managing or assisting existing or new projects introduced by the organization.
- 1 – 3 years of working experience in customer service, preferably in health and fitness sector.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
- Motivated to reach membership target goals.
- Performing well independently, as well as a team player.